Thursday, February 7, 2008

To Pray

A time to pray is always, always now! I was just recently looking at The Voice of the Martyrs prayer map. On it the world was colored according to hostle locations (red), and restricted regions (yellow). Jesus has just recently given me a glimps into His heart for a dying world. Its heart-renching. Prayer is a discipline, but it can also be addictive. There is so many persecuted believers around the globe that live from day to day. I know i am not "ready" to go to Ukraine and proclaim His gospel. I don't think I ever will be. "When I'm weak, He makes me strong. When i'm blind He shines the light on me. Because I'll never get by, living on my own ability, but through the power of Christ in me." Casting Crowns.

Pray for a dying world, pesecuted believers, yourself.

No comments: