Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Colorado Springs Promised Pictures


When I go up to the mountains You are there.
When I go down to the depths still.. You are there.
When I rise up to meet the dawn You are there,
still I flee across the seas still You are there!

Where can I go farther from Your spirit? Each place I stand your presence I can see.

Garden of the Gods





Only take me by the hand and guide me safely in Your steps

Fellow Newbies and Me at the Garden.

There is no where that I go, You don't do with me.


I lift my eyes up, up to the mountains. Where does my help come from. My help comes from You, maker of heaven, Creator of the earth.

Oh how I need you Lord! You are my only hope. You are my only friend! Oh how I wait for You, to come and rescue me, come and give me life!

Pikes Peak from my hotel window!



No comments: