- I moved! Yey! I love my roomies, my new city and saving gas by no longer commuting to work each day!
- I started teaching two different English conversation classes on T/Th. One is especially for Chinese, using the Bible for pronunciation and discussion. I have learned a lot about Chinese culture.
- I am still learning the ropes; learning how to juggle a people-job, relationships, partnership development... whew!
- I got a raise by the mercy and provision of God so I quit my axillary job at Old Navy.
- I am learning to be completely dependant on Jesus for my health, provision, wisdom in relationships, and work.
- I am learning how disgustingly deep my pride goes. How many time "youths grow tired and weary", and how I need to accept that.
"The Love of God, is greater far, then tongue or pen can ever tell. It goes beyond the highest star, and reaches to the lowest hell. The guilty pair bow down with care, God gave His Son to win. His erring child He reconciled and pardoned from his sin." An old hymn