Saturday, March 8, 2008

Believe it or not

I am continually amazed by the generosity of my "pray'n peeps", both in their time and resources. I received a gift the other day from one of my friend's parents! how crazy is that? I keep asking Jesus to let me know if i am not supposed to go to Ukraine and He keeps telling me to "chill out" and go. I don't ask because i doubt, it is just so unbelievable to me... still... how He has called me for this short time. I have been having dreams recently that have nothing to do w/ Ukraine but have been extremely vivid and mostly about pregnancy. strange i know. I wonder how much of my dreams are real and "alive" so to speak, and how much is just my warped imagination. If you have any incites, please let me know!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Sounds like life is exciting and changing Bethany! Make sure you have skype in Ukraine (not "the"). Then we can keep in touch! love, Helen