Saturday, March 29, 2008

Redemption

When life happens, it throws us for a loop. I just was recently informed by my good friend Pam Nelson, that Bear Child Ministries, the crisis pregnancy center in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, will not continue after Pam returns w/ me in August. The original plan was for me to be a part of transition to national leadership, but due to many circumstances beyond anyone's control and the Hand of Jesus, it will be phasing out this summer. I write this w/ extreme sadness and disappointment. i knew this was a possibility but i kept hanging on to hope of funding, resources, personnel....etc. Pam is heart broken, I am heart broken but i will still travel on to be a vital part of the transitional end. In breastfeeding education, sharing the love of the gospel, and packing up and being an encouragement, Jesus will redeem the ending of a loving ministry to Ukrainian Women and babies in my heart. If anyone wishes to have their gift returned or redistributed according to need i understand and will gladly return the gift. i value all of you highly and don't know what i would do w/o you.

No comments: