Sunday, July 6, 2008

Farewell Ukraine in 2008

Praise the Lord oh my Soul! Praise the Lord and forget not his benefits! Bless His Holy name. He has and will do great things.

As I close this chapter of Ukraine 2008 I want to take the time to Praise God and thank Him for his amazing blessings during my unexpected two month gift of my trip to Ukraine.
  • Praise the Lord for Safety in travel!
  • Praise Him for amazing weather for 2 months
  • Praise Him for Kristina, my wonderful friend, translator and personal Ukrainka guardian angel.
  • Praise Him for Pam and her 7 yrs of fruitful ministry in Ukraine.
  • Praise Jesus for His death on the cross for our sins.
  • Praise Jesus for the hundreds of clients that have been touched by Bear Child Ministries.
  • Praise Jesus for my friends that I have made that will not be forgotten.
  • Praise Jesus for the Lena's, Ulla, Natasha, Ira, the Tonya's, Anya, Masha, and many others.
  • Praise Jesus for Pastor Vitaly, Galla, Luda, Babushka Lida, Oksana, Ira Palashova, Dema, Alec and many others in the leadership of Calvary Chapel of Dnepro.
  • Praise Jesus for giving me the ability to learn some Russian.
  • Praise the Lord for humbling my heart.
  • Praise Him for "Fresh from the Market" fruits and veggies.
  • Praise Him for a place/park to run.
  • Praise Him for cheap and wonderful organic products including lotion and shampoo.
  • Praise Him for the ladies I shared breastfeeding knowledge with and their willingness to learn.
  • Praise Him for the new babies born to clients.
  • Praise Him for the people who helped Pam and I move.
  • Praise Him for the conference in Hungary and what He taught me about my pride.
  • Praise the Lord for keeping me and Pam healthy.
  • Praise Him for the nurses who take care of the babies at the baby hospital.
  • Praise the Lord for those babies.
  • Praise Him for Artyom and Demitri
  • Praise Him for providing for all our needs physically, emotionally and spiritually.
  • Praise the Lord for everyone who reads this far down and has been praying for me! That would be You! I am so thankful for all of you and excited to tell you more of how your prayers have changed me and hopefully a few other lives as well.. for the better! I love you all! Dasvadania!

No comments: