Sunday, May 11, 2008

count down days

Counting down to three days before take off. I am excited, but i think its starting to hit me, as nervousness is creeping in. Lauren Hanna, my beautiful roomie is now Lauren Sterrett and it was a wonderful wedding. God is so clever how He thought up something so ingenious as marriage to symbolize His relationship w/ us. I had to participate in the quaint tradition of catching the bouquet, so i figured i mind as well win. so, watch for wedding invites in the mail, j/k. I am so tired, i don't think it will be hard to sleep on the plane. I haven't had a chance to cry about moving, Ukraine, the recent hitch'n, etc. so i am expecting it at any minute. i have so many things to do and pack up before i go, i don't even want to think about it. that's how i deal w/ things, i don't. Please keep the move and travels in your prayers as i avoid prep time like the plague. i praise the Lord for your love, support and prayers. Please comment and let me know how i can be praying for you. 3, 2, 1, ... blast off.

No comments: